Family Photo

Family Photo
My Family

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Allergies!!

Well, it is official...the entire family is sick!! Yep, we get a cold front come in and the winds brought in some serious crud.  It started out with Tara on Saturday night when she and Kris came over to watch the fights.  Poor girl sneezed all night and then started coughing.  We kept Ethan over night and I think that he was on the verge of getting then.  Sunday we called Kris to pick up Ethan and I started to feel something come on.  Fast forward to Tuesday, I woke up with the worst sore throat ever.  I was sure that I had strep throat.  Then soon realized it was just allergies.  Aiden is staying with us and I noticed that his little eyes were getting red and was not really feeling too good either, so I started him out on his allergies meds.  Last night I had to sleep on the couch cause I was coughing so much and did not feel like going to the store to get cough medicine. This morning I get a call from Crissy at 10:00 am, she is at the doctors office waiting to see him.  She could not breath and needed some meds badly.  So we are officially feeling like crap....there you go.  I hope my post get just a little better than this!! :)