Family Photo

Family Photo
My Family

Friday, August 26, 2011

Update on what has happened so far this year!!

I know I have not written anything in a long time but I have been very busy. Closed the store down at the end of December...which entailed moving furniture, supplies etc to my house! I was lucky enough to sell all of my fixtures and sign. So have been trying to get rid of everything else by having a huge garage sale, listing items on Craigslist and on EBay!

Then in January Tara found out that she was pregnant again. So this meant she needed to go back to work sooner than expected. So I started keeping Little Man during the day. This has been the best thing I have ever done.... We have so much fun, he keeps Mike and I laughing everyday all day!!

I keep telling Tara all the funny things he does each day and she suggested I started blogging so that I don't forget all if it. (cause I will be honest I will forget) besides this will give him something to look at later in life and say "did I really do that"?

So here we go on the journey......