Family Photo

Family Photo
My Family

Friday, November 12, 2010

First Day to Blogging

Today is my first day at blogging and trying to figure out how this all works, so be patient with me.  I believe that I am the last person on the earth that would have a blog if you ask my kids, but decided to try something new!  I haven't read a lot of blogs, just Tara's so I don't have much to go on.  So here it goes......you will read a lot about the new man in my life Ethan (precious grandson) and of course the rest of my wonderful family. 

This past weekend we went to Vegas for Crissy and Jeff's wedding.  We left on Friday and came back on Monday.  Does not sound like a long time for a destination wedding, but for Vegas that is enough time regardless if it is wedding or not.  We had the most wonderful time and everything went off without any problems or issues.  I was surprised that we had so many family and friends that came to Vegas for the wedding.  Crissy made the most beautiful bride and Jeff a handsome groom!  We have lots of stories, too many to blog about though!!